Friday, March 7, 2014

Products I'd Repurchase! (Make Up, Skincare & Body)

Whenever my blog's kinda active, it only means one thing - holidays. Yes, I'm having my end year break before I start my year 2 as a polytechnic student. I have been doing some shop shopping during the holidays and discovered some amazing products which I have completely drown myself into. They're all pretty affordable so you can fall in love with them as much as I am!

MAKE UP

Surprise, surprise! It's my all time favourite eyebrow kit from e.l.f! I swear to god this is something that I live by. I've tried filling in my brows with quite a variety of eyebrow gels, pencils and what not - but every single time I try something different, I will always come back to e.l.f's eyebrow kit without fail. Anyway, I have also changed my eyebrow routine (slightly) but if you're keen in how I fill in my brows then be sure to let me know in the comment section down below!

I'm pretty sure that I've featured this is one of my blog posts and this is by far the most amazing clear gel mascara. I know it's very discoloured at the moment and the only reason would be me using it so so so much. Each time I get my brows filled in, essence's lash & brow gel mascara has to be present. My brows literally go everywhere if I don't coat them with this. It's also very affordable in drugstores - so you guys know what to do!

The Naked 2 palette is honestly the most used palette I own. The colours are perfect for everyday use. I'm not going to go in too much about the palette because there are tons of reviews on Youtube and Blogger about the Naked 2.

SKINCARE
It is no secret that I am someone who loves Bioderma. Let's be real, if you've never used this miracle water before then you're on the losing side. It is a slightly more expensive make up remover but if does wonder then why not? It takes me about 3 to 4 pieces of cotton balls to get all of my make up off with Bioderma. It's one of those few make up removers which does not break me out as bad and of course I don't use this on it's own to cleanse my face.

BODY

Moving on to body products, I am obsessed with Bath & Body Works' Coconut Lime Breeze! I have both the shower gel as well as body lotion but I tend to lean towards the shower gel more than the body lotion. It's probably due to the stronger scent - the scent lingers on your body for a couple of hours as compared to using the body lotion. It is indeed very moisturizing but the body lotion's a tad bit more subtle and I prefer for the scent to linger on my body. Hence, I prefer the shower gel more than the body lotion! Unfortunately, they don't carry the fragrance in the outlet here because if they do, that will definitely be my all time favourite fragrance.

In case you're new, you should know that I am a huge lushie! I always go back to lush shower products whenever I run out of 'em. These two scents which I'm including in my "Products I'd Repurchase" post, both have their solid soap bar version but I just prefer to use shower gels. It's Raining Men smells like caramel and honey - very sugary and sweet but definitely not overwhelming and of course the scent lingers. The soap bar version would be Honey I Washed The Kids!
Snow Fairy is a limited edition scent from Lush. It is normally available during the Christmas Season and not an all year round product. So I always have Snow Fairy stocked up to last me the entire year! If you know The Godmother soap, Snow Fairy is just the shower gel version. Lush offers the best products anyone can ever wish for and they're all handmade and against animal testing. It is overwhelming for a first timer to drop by lush because every single product in store is to die for. This is my fifth bottle of Snow Fairy - it's pink, glittery and smells incredibly good. You should give it a virtual sniff! Lush's products are also very moisturizing and not drying to your skin so I'm telling you to drop by Lush ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment